One themed area, two rollercoasters, six world records!
Posted in Phantasialand on Sunday, June 5, 2016
Author: Dion Verhelst
Share This Post
Fans have waited a long time for this message: 30th of June 2016 will be the opening date for the new Klugheim area in Phantasialand which contains the multi-launch-coaster TARON and the family-boomerang-coaster RAIK. People from all over the world are watching the construction of Klugheim and the two super-coasters. Never before did a new themed area enchant people the way Klugheim did.
1 million views on the Facebookpage of Phantasialand, an organic reach of almost 2.6 million views for the video of the first testruns of TARON, and everywhere a state of shared euforia!
Phantasialand breaks six world records with the construction of these two rollercoasters:
- TARON is the fastest multi-launch-coaster in the world
- TARON is, in this construction style, the longest multi-launch-coaster in the world
- TARON has the most intensive catapult-launch (LSM) in the world
- The track crosses itself for 116 times on 58 crossings: a world record for a multi-launch-coaster
- Family-boomerang RAIK is the fastest in the world
- Family-boomerang RAIK is the longest in the world
When it comes to developing attractions, one thing is very important to Phantasialand: creating a unique and complete experience where a great ride and out-of-the-ordinary theming is connected together. Visitors can be personally convinced from the 30th of June, that this latest master piece has succeeded aswel. From then on, it's all about: buckle up, hold on tight, and enjoy both recordbreaking rollercoasters TARON and RAIK!
Source: Phantasialand Press
Guitarist, Pixel Artist, Web Designer/Front-Ender and on top of all that, family man. Dion loves entertainment, and what better entertainment than theme parks? For Thrillz he writes blogs and reviews about themeparks and themepark related products, and creates content for the social media platforms.
Dion's Favorite Ride(s):